Welcome to a new Pinterest Party! Thanks to all who linked up in the past! I love stopping over at your blogs and adding your post to Pinterest.
Here is a collection of over 80 Halloween Crafts & Recipes. I love keeping track of my future to-do project on Pinterest. How about you?
If you want to join this board, leave me your pinterest ID below in the comments or email it to me. Several of you have asked to join my boards and I sure welcome it. I can only do it if you give me your http://pinterest.com/YOUR USERNAME id. It is easy to do. Just go to your main page and look up in the address bar. You will see the http that I just showed you. Copy that entire thing and email it or leave it below. You can even link it up to the linky!
Have a great week and enjoy the party!
HOW TO JOIN THE LINKY below- (do any of the following)
1) Pin this Party Post to Pinterest- Please! Why? To let others know about the party. It advertises the party so more people see it which in turn more people will see what you pin and give you traffic.
2) Add your Pinterest name to the linky. If you aren't on Pinterest and want an invite, leave a comment and addy.
3) Link up anything you want to be ! No limit. We just ask that you make sure your post has a decent picture.
4) In turn pin a few things on the linky.
5) If you want to host the party on your blog, scroll down and take the code. Make your own Pinterest Saturday page. That way you will get more attention to your blog.