Do you ever have "Dinner Drama?" I know that we all have had some so don't deny it! haha My greatest "dinner drama" issues are usually related to not planning enough time to get something prepared or trying out a new recipe and it flops. The worse part about a recipe flop is that most of the time there isn't a back up plan. I can think of one time we had to go out to eat because of a flop recipe and no time for back up food to be prepared.
I'm really good with planning out our meals. This has taken years to get right but it is the only way this momma can function in the kitchen. The saying "if you fail to plan then you plan to fail" always rings in my head when I let the grocery shopping day slip by and I'm digging in the freezer, fridge and pantry for a suitable throw together meal. I don't like haphazard meal time and try and avoid it to the max!
I am a Mom who likes to make most of the food that I prepare. I do find myself grabbing for some frozen items to have on hand when needed. With tween & teens at home and their random friends who happen to be here for snack and lunch time, I do keep easy to make items on hand like pizza rolls & chicken patties. As for dinner, If I purchase something frozen that is the main meal or side dish, most likely I planned that into my menu.
There was NO dinner drama with this meal! yay! I'm going to keep these lil' guys on hand so I can cook some 30 minute meals! Most of all, I was SHOCKED to find these at my local store. I live in a small town and seem to never find anything fun like this!
Would you like to try these Seasoned Selects and win a $25 Gift Certificate? Enter below!
ends 4/17 USA only
1 Lucky reader will win Barber Foods Seasoned Selects Stuffed Chicken Breast & a $25 Visa Gift Card
Details: Winner will receive either free product coupons or the food shipped directly depending on product availability.
Mandatory entry: Tell me one of your dinner drama stories, recipe flop, etc and follow my blog on Google Friend Connect. Leave your email address with this entry. *This counts as 2 entries!
BONUS ENTRIES: 1 entry each
1) Visit Barber Foods Website and tell me what you’d like to try or something you learned.
2) Like Barber Foods on Facebook! Leave your FB name in comments
3) While you are on Facebook, tell Barber Foods that SusieQTpies Scraps of Life sent you!
4) Follow @Barber Foods on twitter
5) Tweet Win @BarberFoods Seasoned Selects and $25 Gift Card #dinnerdrama #Giveaway Ends 4/17 http://goo.gl/fb/Yyz1v *unlimited amount of tweeting
7) Follow me, @Susieqtpies on Twitter
8) Email subscribe to my blog
9) Leave a comment on any of my RECIPES under the top tab "SusieQTpies personal Recipes"
Thanks to the sponsor for providing product for this review. It in no way influenced my tasty review.