Holiday drinks are so fun to serve and drink. Do you prefer your holiday drinks hot or cold? Hot suites me best but I won't turn down a fun, cold festive drink! Cheers!
Here are some of my personal favorite drinks as well as drinks from some of my favorite blogs who linked up in my Holiday Hop of Goodies and added to my Christmas Crafts & Recipes Board on Pinterest.
2-Egg Free Egg Nog- the best!
4-Elf on the Shelf Hot Cocoa & a Christmas Movie
6-Hot Vanilla Night Cap with bonus cookie recipe
8-A Christmas Favourite from Downunder: Mango Cocktails
I'd love for you to link up any fun drinks from your blog so that I can pop in and see them! Leave your links and join the Pinterest Party!
Remember you don't have to link up just drinks! Link up anything below! IF YOU LINK Up anything Christmas or fun drinks, I will PIN it to my board!
HOW TO JOIN THE LINKY below- (do any of the following)
1) Pin this Party Post to Pinterest- Please! Why? To let others know about the party. It advertises the party so more people see it which in turn more people will see what you pin and give you traffic.
2) Add your Pinterest name to the linky. If you aren't on Pinterest and want an invite, leave a comment and addy.
3) Link up anything you want to be ! No limit. We just ask that you make sure your post has a decent picture.
4) In turn pin a few things on the linky.
5) If you want to host the party on your blog, scroll down and take the code. Make your own Pinterest Saturday page. That way you will get more attention to your blog.