Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Udderly Smooth Giveaway and Review
Made in the USA for over thirty years, Udderly Smooth® products contain rich moisturizing ingredients. Not your average moisturizing lotion- Udderly Smooth® can be used on Dry Skin, Cracked Skin, for Diabetes Foot Care, as a Facial Moisturizer, as a General Moisturizing Lotion and many other uses. Ideal for winter dry skin.
My take on the products: I was sent several lotions/creams to review. The eye-catching cow pattern on the products always make me smile. Such catchy marketing with the name "Udderly Smooth" and then the cow pattern packaging. I always thought that was what their product was about until I was sent their products to review. I learned that the reason for this marketing is because the products were develped for use on daiy cows! I can see where something like this is needed. I had twins so I have an understanding of that!
I've always wanted to try these products! Tis the season of dry skin! From washing to drying for the prevention of spreading germs to using hand sanitizer in between times our hands get dry and rough this time of the year. The products I received were Moisturing lotion, Shea butter foot cream and Udder cream.
Udder Cream - 4oz Tube:This is a thick cream that was great to put on my feet, cover with a pair of socks overnight and then have smootheir feet in the morning. It wasn't greasy and had a very light fragrance. This is great too for hands and elbows.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure. Sponsored by Tomoson.com
- ► 2012 (531)
- ► 2011 (462)
- 8 Weeks of Christmas Goodies and Giveaways
- Heart of Haiti Collection through Macys
- Million Minute Family Game Challenge Update
- Peppermint Chocolate Patty Bark Christmas Recipe
- Hot Chocolate Bark Christmas Recipe
- Dear Dial Diary Week 1: Healthy Skin Foods
- Get the Nasties out of your mouth!
- Get Crafty with Vinyl Wall Designs
- Christmas Goodies and Giveaway with Natalie's Ster...
- Dining with Joy by Rachel Hauck
- Ovaltine vs other drinks and a HOT recipe!
- 5 tips for editing and creating beautiful digital ...
- Udderly Smooth Giveaway and Review
- Get your Booty in Shape Giveaway
- Forbidden Island Game by Gamewright
- Giveaway Short Cut Carabiner Keychain
- Applied Labels for shoes, clothes, music, baby bot...
- Giveaway of Cradle Rock Children's Lullaby CD
- Christmas Story Camel Bible Game
- Christmas Goodie Link up and $100 CSN Giveaway
- How to wrap a Kitty for Christmas!
- Shutterfly rocks online greeting cards!
- Giveaway with Nightingale by Susan May Warren book...
- Simply from Scratch by Alicia Bessette Book Review...
- Giveaway Review of Savvycents Wallet
- Cheesy Super Bowl Dip with Seneca Onions
- Cooking with Ovaltine
- U Follow Me I Follow U Friday Giveaways and Blog H...
- Follow Friday Link ups and Blog Hops
- $25 Gift card to Ruth's Brownies
- Norah Jones Featuring Album Release
- 10 tips to help you Glide through the Holidays
- United States Trivia Pack Review
- Tiny Prints just delivered my Christmas Cards
- Counter stools and CSN Stores Giveaway!
- Christmas Cut Out Cookies, Link up and Giveaways
- Giveaway Play Food: Bake & Decorate Cupcakes
- Game Link up and Giveaway
- New Orleans Beignets Recipe
- U Follow Me I Follow U Friday Blog Hop and Giveawa...
- Giveaway CP Dock will organize your counter space
- Simple Times by Amy Sedaris
- Get tooth picky with Bryton Picks
- Little Wonder Personalized Story Book Review
- 8 Weeks of Christmas Link up and Cookbook Giveaway...
- Top 10 Tips for bringing home baby! Ready of not, ...
- Deluxe Christmas and New Years Game Collection
- Take charge and open up a Supercuts
- Gamewright Games Received over 50 prestigious awar...
- ▼ November (49)
- ► 2009 (229)