Below I have a link up so we can visit one another! Leave a comment, too! If you follow my blog via GFC, Facebook or Twitter let me know and I will follow back! Feel free to take the above photo button to put with your post! Just add a link to my blog post here so others can join in!
Day 1 and 15 Facts1) I really love my husband.
2) I have 3 daughters
3) I have twin teen daughters-did you know that they learn to drive AT THE SAME TIME? yikes
4) I have one tween daughter
5) My daughter, Naomi, is an artist and she inspires me
6) My daughter, Anna scares me because she is most like me.
7) My daughter, Emily is so full of joy and will be a Black Belt in April.
8) I LOVE COFFEE
9) I Love cooking
10) I love doing anything my family ask and don't ask of me.
11) I have 2 cats, Aslan and Truffle. I love them.
12) I lived in New Orleans until Hurricane Katrina kicked me out.
13) I LOVE to iron and take it with me when I'm going to be away from home.
14) I love fried mushrooms
15) I love social media, blogging and YOU for reading this! Please play along!!
THE 30 Day Challenge! Can you do it?Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.
DO YOU WANT TO ADD the link up on your blog? You can add your Facebook and Twitter link ups if you post it there, too! Let me know and I'll give you the code!