Saturday, December 17, 2011
Chocolate Gingerbread Snack Mix recipe
Chocolate Gingerbread Snack Mix
1 pound chocolate almond bark
4 cups chex mix
3 cups gingerbread marshmallows
Melt the bark. (Do it on the stove top, microwave or melting pot)
Once melted, add in chex mix. Give it a good stir. The pieces do not need to be totally covered in chocolate.
Add in gingerbread and give it a few stirs.
Pour out onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Once cool, break about in chunks.
Kitchen notes: Use any type of snack mix with this recipe. I had a huge bag of snack mix that was leftover and this was what I used. Try using different types of marshmallows and/or white almond bark. Have fun with it.
- ► 2012 (531)
- How To Manage Your Holiday Debt
- 101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches Gooseberry Patch Co...
- White Cut out Cookies
- Snowman Oreo Cake Pops
- The Everything Family Christmas Book- Free for NOO...
- Chocolate Gingerbread Snack Mix recipe
- Cocktail Meatballs & Wiener Recipe
- Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip #CleverVegg...
- Free Gooseberry Patch full-sized Christmas cookboo...
- Peppermint Fudge recipe & Christmas Link up
- White Christmas Bark recipe & link up
- Baked Chocolate Covered Cherries & holiday link up...
- Chocolate Peppermint Patty Bark & recipe link up
- Hot Chocolate Bark & Holiday Link up
- Holidays with Hickory Farms
- Increase blog traffic with Pinterest
- Egg Nog- egg free and tasty!
- Rush Hour Recipes for quick to fix dinners
- Top 10 December Coupons
- Creamy Hot Cocoa Mix
- Christmas Crafts & Christmas Recipes with linky
- ▼ December (21)
- ► 2010 (484)
- ► 2009 (229)