Thursday, December 15, 2011
Cocktail Meatballs & Wiener Recipe
This recipe is for 6 pounds of beef. Adjusted it according to how much you need to make.
Cocktail Meatballs & Wieners (crock pot)
6 pounds of ground beef, turkey or chicken. I use 80/20 ground beef
2 large white onions, chopped/minced in food processor
3 large carrots, cleaned and chopped/minced in food processor
2 stalks of celery, chopped/minced in food processor
3 tablespoons of seasoning (your choice-I usually use seasoning salt)
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 roll of crackers, crushed (Ritz or anything kind you have on hand)
80 ounces of BBQ Sauce (largest that they had at store)
32 ounces Grape Jelly
1 cup orange juice
Mix all the ingredients together by hand (except the sauce ingredients). I wear food prep gloves to do this. Do it quickly because you do not want to over work the meat. Then get a small cookie dough scoop and form your balls. I do this so that they are all the same size. You can freeze them until ready to use or add to crock pot.
This recipe uses 2 large crock pots. Divide up the sauce ingredients into the 2 crockpots. Add in meatballs. Let cook on high for 4 hours. About 1 hour before serving add in the wieners if you want them. That is enough time to get them warm.
This particular recipe made 200 meatballs! YES that is a lot and YES they will all get eaten!
- ► 2012 (531)
- How To Manage Your Holiday Debt
- 101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches Gooseberry Patch Co...
- White Cut out Cookies
- Snowman Oreo Cake Pops
- The Everything Family Christmas Book- Free for NOO...
- Chocolate Gingerbread Snack Mix recipe
- Cocktail Meatballs & Wiener Recipe
- Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip #CleverVegg...
- Free Gooseberry Patch full-sized Christmas cookboo...
- Peppermint Fudge recipe & Christmas Link up
- White Christmas Bark recipe & link up
- Baked Chocolate Covered Cherries & holiday link up...
- Chocolate Peppermint Patty Bark & recipe link up
- Hot Chocolate Bark & Holiday Link up
- Holidays with Hickory Farms
- Increase blog traffic with Pinterest
- Egg Nog- egg free and tasty!
- Rush Hour Recipes for quick to fix dinners
- Top 10 December Coupons
- Creamy Hot Cocoa Mix
- Christmas Crafts & Christmas Recipes with linky
- ▼ December (21)
- ► 2010 (484)
- ► 2009 (229)