I'm a mom of 3 teens! Each one is very inspiring in their own way. The 13 year old has been helping me with projects for my blog since she was 9. Just recently one of my 17 year old girls asked if she could add some post to my blog. So this week I created a teen inspired Pinterest board and Teen link up.
If you have teens I would love for you to link up post that they have helped with, projects that they created, etc. Check here at Teen Spiration Teen Inspiration linky party for more information.
The featured board is my Teen Spiration Teen Inspired Projects. I hope you stop over and follow!
HOW TO JOIN THE LINKY below- (do any of the following)
1) Pin this Party Post to Pinterest- Please! Why? To let others know about the party. It advertises the party so more people see it which in turn more people will see what you pin and give you traffic.
2) Add your Pinterest name to the linky. If you aren't on Pinterest and want an invite, leave a comment and addy.
3) Link up anything you want to be ! No limit. We just ask that you make sure your post has a decent picture.
4) In turn pin a few things on the linky.
5) If you want to host the party on your blog, scroll down and take the code. Make your own Pinterest Saturday page. That way you will get more attention to your blog.
Please follow my boards on Pinterest- SusieQTpies Scraps of Life and cohost Crystal and Company and 3 Boys and a Dog. We do follow back.