Monday, October 29, 2012
Mamavation Two Week Challenge with Bob Harper
OH MYGOSH! I'm doing something really crazy for the next 2 weeks! I will try and blog each day about the daily challenge but I'm not sure if I will have a chance. Stop in though and check out what I'm doing.
I signed up for the Mamavation Two Week Challenge with Bob Harper Oct 29th – Nov 12th. If you have watched the Biggest Loser then you have met Bob Harper. I occasionally have watched the show and have always loved Bob's interaction with the teams. Did you know that he has his own online fitness club website? I just found his site and that is where our challenges will come from. Check out his site here at BobHarper.com
If you are a regular follower of my blog you will have read that I am on a healthier lifestyle journey. It is my journey and up this point I have lost #46 on my own since Easter in April. When I say on my own, I mean that I have made dietary changes and created my own exercise routines and have motivated myself to get where I am today. I have never recorded inches lost but I should have. I say this because the past month I haven't lost any weight but I know I have lost inches because of how I feel and look. I literally have baggie clothes and pants that fall off of me! lol The challenge requires us to measure so I will be doing that for this.
Currently I exercise almost daily by going to my local gym. I either walk or use the elliptical machine on most days. A few times a month I have done the weigh machine circuit. I really should do it several times a week. Hopefully this challenge will motivate me to do that.
So I'm ready to take on a challenge to get some guidance outside of myself. For 2 weeks I will be doing a exercise routine at home from Bob Harper. I will continue to go to the gym in the evening for my cardio walk/run/elliptical routine.
There are over 100 people participating in this challenge. Follow what is going on by checking in here at my blog. If you are on twitter you can also check the two hashtags, #Mamavation and #BobHarperLive to see what everyone is up to!
- Tween and Teen First Talk advice & Giveaway
- $1 International Delight Iced Coffee Coupon
- Mamavation Two Week Challenge with Bob Harper
- Fall Menu Plan ideas and link up recipes
- Pumpkin Breakfast recipes for your Fall menu
- Fun Fall Recipes and linky
- Weekend HOT COUPONS to expire soon!
- Fall Activities and Family Fun Food #craveability
- Fall Wreath Ideas and link up any wreath
- Monday Menu, Giveaways, Recipes and Linky!
- A Crafter's Dream Christmas $25 Amazon & Hobby Lob...
- Thanksgiving Turkey Veggie Trays
- Zombie themed food Halloween Recipe Menu Plan
- Cooking with a 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0
- Hodgson Mill Prize Pack & Pizza Recipe Contest
- Cereal for Breakfast? Kellogg's Start Simple, Star...
- Progresso Light Soup Giveaway- Yummy 100 Calories ...
- No time to brew? Try Iced Coffee by International ...
- Kids in the Kitchen 100+ recipes & ideas
- Hot new printable coupons
- Monday Menu Plan with Recipes & Photos
- Unreal Candy just in time for Halloween #getunreal...
- 25 Sandwiches on the Go!
- Perfect Halloween Costumes Candy Giveaway
- A Crafter's Dream Christmas Giveaway coming soon!
- Menu Plan Monday with Recipes Linky
- ▼ October (26)
- ► 2011 (462)
- ► 2010 (484)
- ► 2009 (229)