Do you send out Christmas cards? Do you make them? Buy them? I used Paper Culture this year and you can find out how they compare with other online greeting card companies.
Do you send out Christmas cards? Do you make them? Buy them? When my girls were 8 and under we would make my own cards which almost always included something personal like hand prints, a drawing, etc. Once they got older I would handstamp them and create a more professional looking card. When that phase of my life ended I then started using family pictures as part of the card. We've been doing that for many years now, using many different companies.
This year I used Paper Culture for our Family Christmas cards. They are an online company with a very user friendly site. The most difficult process was trying to figure out which card to pick because they have hundreds to choose from. I love customized cards and that is exactly what I got from Paper Culture.
Here are a few things that I learned about Paper Culture.
- They have modern designs with clean lines and bold colors.
- They have someone who will review your card and send you your proof with their suggested corrections. I actually messed up a few of the photo sizes to see if they would catch it and they did! They sent me back a corrected proof and told me what they changed and why. I was really impressed that they actually take the time to inspect each order.
- They are eco-friendly and use 100% post consumer recycled paper for their cards and envelopes. So, NO NEW TREES are cut down because you use their company for your Christmas cards. Isn't that amazing? If you think that is amazing then how would you feel if you found out that they actually plant a tree with EVERY ORDER? Yes I was shocked to learn about this! I didn't even realize it until I placed my first order. Once you place an order they tell you that they are going to plant a tree and you can dedicate it to someone. So far they have planted over 200,000 trees to date! Remember this is coming from a company that doesn't even use new trees to make their paper and envelopes!
- They use a 130 lb weight card stock that feel soft and smooth.
- If you choose, they will even mail your cards out to your contact list you provide for free with you paying postage.
When my cards arrived I was so impressed at how professional they looked. Their product is high quality and the cards arrived in a beautiful keepsake box. Noting cheap and cheesy! The price was comparable to all the other companies that I have used in the past. Check out how their company and products compare with similar companies. I was impressed and I know that all of our family and friends getting these cards with holiday season will also be impressed! Stop over and check out Paper Culture before you place an order with another company!
JOIN THE FUN Holiday Hop of Goodies with my blog and JDaniel4's Mom, Rook No.17, Little Island Studios, Quiet Carried Away, A Virtuous Woman, The Mom Maven, Dakota Pam, Secrets of a Southern Kitchen and LINK up below! Link up anything for the Holidays! (if you add the hop code to your blog let me know so that I can add your name to those playing along!)
I did receive a promotional item to facilitate my review through Global Influence and Paper Culture. My own tasty words & opinions are expressed here.