Saturday, January 21, 2012
No Bake Valentines Treat!
Super easy, No Bake Valentines Sundae
1 pound cake, cut into cubes
1 lb. strawberries, cut into 4's (use fresh if they are ripe, if not use thawed n' sweetened frozen berries)
1 jar hot fudge, slightly warm
1 can whipped cream
You are going to create layers! Start with hot fudge, then berries, next use cake and finally whipped cream. Do this until your glass is full! Use more or less of the ingredients as you choose. So easy and very tasty! Top with sprinkles or even candy hearts. My daughter hot glued candy hearts to pic sticks and stuck it in the glass. You can use a parfait glass, glass (that is what I used), etc.
Have fun with it! Use brownie chunks, , caramel, cookies, raspberries, etc
Looking for more Valentines? Check out the Fairy Bite Marshmallow Pops, Cake Balls, No Bake Cake balls, No egg Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls, White Cut Out Cookies, Amish Friendship Bread Cake Balls and Cake Pops, and Gooseberry Patch Treat toppers.
- Print off end of the Month Coupons today!
- Burning Bush Cheese Balls
- Protect Infants Now – Infant Meningitis Awareness
- New Tasty Menu with recipes, photos and blog link ...
- Scallopine with Peppers, Mushrooms and Tomatoes
- HOT pet coupons from Aslan
- Pinterest Favorites & Sweet Treats
- Happy Friday! Link up Chocolate
- Amish Friendship Bread Cake Balls
- Amish Friendship Bread Cake Pops
- Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook
- Link up One Skillet Meals with my Gooseberry Patch...
- Herb Frittata by Lidia Matticchio Bastianich
- Pork Roast and Cranberry Dressing by Sandra Lee
- Free Gooseberry Patch Quick & Easy Dinners Cookboo...
- Menu Plan Monday with linky and photos recipes
- Crunchy, Macaroon Cookies
- Crock Pot Cranberry BBQ Chicken
- No Bake Valentines Treat!
- Pinterest Favorites link up #3
- Healthy Snacking Tips with #Snyders pretzels
- Win Sweets on a Stick by Linda Vandermeer
- Easy Chicken Tostada Salad
- Warm up with Breakfast & Brunch Recipes- link up
- 10 Ways to get the kids fit
- The Art of Baking Bread by Matt Pellegrini
- Free- Year long online quilt classes
- Steakhouse Salad with Bacon, Tomatoes, and Blue Ch...
- New Coupons to print!
- Menu Planning Monday link up & recipes
- Mom's Cheesy Hashbrowns
- Pinterest Favorites link up #2
- Poplar Bluff, Missouri Deal of the Day
- Happy Friday! Link up dips!
- Southern Illinois Deal of the Day- Sergio's Mexica...
- Cape Girardeau, Missouri Deal of the Day!
- Fiesta Burger recipe
- Homeschool LInk up and Top 10 Get Kids Fit!
- Inexpensive Recipe Link up with @GooseberryPatch
- Hungarian Chicken Paprikas super easy!
- Spaetzle or little dumplings
- Deep Discount Dinners On A Dime Cookbook by Gooseb...
- Menu Planning Monday link up
- How to Host a Bake Sale fundraiser
- Restaurant Coupons 1/7
- Pinterest Favorites link up #1
- Happy Friday! Bamboola Frozen Drink
- Bean and Sausage Soup (crock pot)
- Southern Illinois Deal of the Day!
- Slow Cooker Link up with @GooseberryPatch
- Ham & Bean Slow Cooker Soup
- New Year! New Coupons!
- Top 10 Food Post of 2011
- Simple Dinner Ideas & Menu Planning
- ▼ January (54)
- ► 2011 (462)
- ► 2010 (484)
- ► 2009 (229)