Hungarian Chicken Paprikas (click for recipe) & Hungarian Goulash (recipe coming soon.)
3 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
Put 3 quarts or so of water in a pot with 1 teaspoon of salt. Let it come to a boil while making the dough.
Add flour, eggs and salt in a bowl. Slowly add in water to make a dough that is in between pancake batter and a stiff dough.
If you have a spaetzle maker then use that, if not you can drop the dough into the boiling water by very tiny amount using a teaspoon.
After mixing dough, water should be boiling. If so, add in the dough by teaspoon or with the spaetzle maker. When the spaetzles pop up to the surface of the water, they are done. Remove them quickly with a slotted spoon and rinse with cold water. I usually use 1/4 of the dough at a time.
- Print off end of the Month Coupons today!
- Burning Bush Cheese Balls
- Protect Infants Now – Infant Meningitis Awareness
- New Tasty Menu with recipes, photos and blog link ...
- Scallopine with Peppers, Mushrooms and Tomatoes
- HOT pet coupons from Aslan
- Pinterest Favorites & Sweet Treats
- Happy Friday! Link up Chocolate
- Amish Friendship Bread Cake Balls
- Amish Friendship Bread Cake Pops
- Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook
- Link up One Skillet Meals with my Gooseberry Patch...
- Herb Frittata by Lidia Matticchio Bastianich
- Pork Roast and Cranberry Dressing by Sandra Lee
- Free Gooseberry Patch Quick & Easy Dinners Cookboo...
- Menu Plan Monday with linky and photos recipes
- Crunchy, Macaroon Cookies
- Crock Pot Cranberry BBQ Chicken
- No Bake Valentines Treat!
- Pinterest Favorites link up #3
- Healthy Snacking Tips with #Snyders pretzels
- Win Sweets on a Stick by Linda Vandermeer
- Easy Chicken Tostada Salad
- Warm up with Breakfast & Brunch Recipes- link up
- 10 Ways to get the kids fit
- The Art of Baking Bread by Matt Pellegrini
- Free- Year long online quilt classes
- Steakhouse Salad with Bacon, Tomatoes, and Blue Ch...
- New Coupons to print!
- Menu Planning Monday link up & recipes
- Mom's Cheesy Hashbrowns
- Pinterest Favorites link up #2
- Poplar Bluff, Missouri Deal of the Day
- Happy Friday! Link up dips!
- Southern Illinois Deal of the Day- Sergio's Mexica...
- Cape Girardeau, Missouri Deal of the Day!
- Fiesta Burger recipe
- Homeschool LInk up and Top 10 Get Kids Fit!
- Inexpensive Recipe Link up with @GooseberryPatch
- Hungarian Chicken Paprikas super easy!
- Spaetzle or little dumplings
- Deep Discount Dinners On A Dime Cookbook by Gooseb...
- Menu Planning Monday link up
- How to Host a Bake Sale fundraiser
- Restaurant Coupons 1/7
- Pinterest Favorites link up #1
- Happy Friday! Bamboola Frozen Drink
- Bean and Sausage Soup (crock pot)
- Southern Illinois Deal of the Day!
- Slow Cooker Link up with @GooseberryPatch
- Ham & Bean Slow Cooker Soup
- New Year! New Coupons!
- Top 10 Food Post of 2011
- Simple Dinner Ideas & Menu Planning
- ▼ January (54)
- ► 2011 (462)
- ► 2010 (484)
- ► 2009 (229)