Let the good times roll today, New Orleans!
Here are some of my favorite memories & blog post as a wrap up to this Carnival Season. These are all reminders of back home!
1. Family fun-wearing mask to the parades.
2. Katrina-You are why we left.
3. Fun Mardi Gras Decor-Don't you love this wreath by Close To Home?
4. Beignets- Oh how we miss Cafe Du Monde but these feel the void
5. Jambalaya-love it
6. Endless Carnival Parades-
7. Kids dressing up for the parades-most all are family friendly
8. Party and Parades, beads, trinkets and more!
9. Truck floats
10. City Park lights
11. New Orleans Pot Roast-none like it and I make it (POSTING RECIPE SOON)
12. Bamboola-fruity slush I learned to make while living in New Orleans
13. Football-Saints! Cheesy Super Bowl dip
16. Mardi Gras Bites!
These are my memories! Do you have any?
If you are on Pinterest, I'd LOVE for you to pin my post. Thank you!