Have you ever eaten a Kentucky Derby Pie? This Valentine Mini Chocolate Chip pie taste just like it. We don't get to Kentucky often enough to buy one so this is our best substitution. Yummy sweet treat for your Valentine.
I'd love for you to follow me on Pinterest and to pin this for me! If you do, let me know and I will follow back.
Mini Chocolate Chip Pie (Bars)
24 rectangles of graham crackers
2 cans of sweet condensed milk
10 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips*
2 cups finely chopped pecan
1) Crush the graham crackers. I use a ziplock bag and smash with a rolling pin. You can also use a food processor.
2) In one large bowl, add all the ingredients and stir until moist.
3) Lightly butter or grease a 9 X 13 size pan.
4) Pour in mixture and pat it down. It will be sticky!
5) Bake for 35-40 minutes in a preheated 350 oven. You want them to no longer be sticky and slight golden in color. Don't over bake!
6) Let cool and then cut & eat! Use any shape cookie cutter if you want them in fun shapes.
Use a variety of chocolate chips for the best taste! Experiment with varies chips!