Here is the scoop from their website:
Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Peanut Butter is made from organic peanuts and organic coconut. Two ingredients: nothing else! No fillers, no binders, no sweeteners, and no preservatives. The peanuts are 100% organic Valencia peanuts grown organically by family farmers in New Mexico and Texas. Grown in the dry climate of the southwestern United States, these peanuts are certified organic and free from aflatoxins.
The dried coconut is certified organic coconut meat from the Philippines from coconuts that are grown with no fertilizers or pesticides. This premium dried coconut contains no additives or preservatives, and is not sweetened. Unlike most dried coconut on the market, our dried coconut products are not treated with sulfites to keep them white. Together, these premium organic roasted peanuts and the premium organic dried coconut are ground together to make a delicious and nutritious spread!
My Take on the Product: If you aren't familiar with natural peanut butter this product might freak you out!! The coconut oil and peanut butter does separate and need to be stirred together before use. I am familiar with it so I knew what to do with it. I found that there is just something so right about a product that contains two ingredients; coconut and nuts. I love that this product doesn't contain any fillers, additives of this and that, no high fructose corn syrup,etc. I like peanut butter toast so that is how I ate this the first time. Very tasty!
We love peanut butter brownies. You just make your brownie mix, pour it into your baking dish and then drizzle on the peanut butter before baking. I take a knife and swirl in some of the peanut butter with the chocolate brownie mix!!! Bake as directed. This will take care of any sweet tooth!!! I like how this peanut butter doesn't add extra sugar to the already sweetness of the brownies mix.
I'm going to try the Inside out coconut peanut butter cups next!
Time to enter to win your own jar!!!!
1 jar of organic coconut peanut butter!
ENTRY (required or all entries invalid) Go check out the Tropical Traditions website and come back here and tell me something about their site not mentioned in my post. Make sure you leave your email address at least once so I can contact you if you win! Always leave separate entries to get all entry credit.
BONUS Entries (do all, none or one! Up to you)
**EXTRA BONUS** Have you ever used a Tropical Traditions product? Leave a comment if you have, which one and what did you think about it. 5 entries
1) Fan my blog using Google Friend Connect (Right side bar) and my RSS FEED 5 entries
2) Check out Tropical Traditions Referral Program. My special offer to you is that you can get a free copy copy of their Virgin Coconut Oil book. Please use this as your sponsor User ID number 515396 to qualify. If you sign up for this come back and comment. 10 entries
4) Go to Tropical Traditions and sign up for their email newsletter, click here, NEWSLETTER. 5 entries
5) Blog the giveaway 5 entries
6) Put my button (left side bar) on your blog or add my blog to your blog roll. 5 entries
7) Tweet daily -2 entries each, unlimited
"Tasty Giveaway! Tropical Traditions Coconut Peanut Butter Giveaway and Recipes http://bit.ly/aHubUG "
8) Place an order with Tropical Traditions. Please use this as your sponsor User ID number 515396. If you order come back and comment. 10 entries
9) Leave comments on any of my other blog post or enter any of my giveaways. 5 entries each and unlimited. Come back here and leave in comments were you posted your comments. Check back because I blog almost daily!
Giveaway ends July 20th
Winner picked by Random.org
More Coconut Oil and Flour Recipes!
*Soft Pretzel Recipe
*Peanut Butter Sweet Bread
Thanks to Tropical Traditions for providing the product for me to review and one to giveaway. The My Take on the Product is of my own tasty words and opinions.