Shop description of magnet: A sassy mini collage captured between 1.5" squares of thin glass and then soldered around the edges. The solder has been sanded & polished resulting in a smooth shine.
Attached to the back is a rare earth magnet - a super strong magnet which can easily hold up to 8 sheets of paper.
My Take on the Product: Yes it is a strong magnet. Some of my magnets fall off the fridge if the door gets shut to hard... well this one does not fall off! It is very high quality and professionally made. She should sell this in local shops. I am so impressed by the wide variety of items that she carries in her shop. She has beautiful clay pendants, reversible pendants (very unique idea), rings, a moss ring (so original), bubble pendants, wristlet key fobs and more! She has over 170 items for sale! I love her shop! These are high class items at really great prices.
She also has a sale going on right now! All items are buy 2 get 1 free! What a great way to get a good deal on some presents!
1 Mouthy Housewife Magnet (shown on top of blog post)
Entry: Go visit The Charm Lady, look around and come back and leave a comment on one of her products that you like! Leave email address with this entry.
Bonus entries: 5 entries each
1) Follow my blog (any way, right side bar)
2) Tweet giveaway "Enter to win a Mouthy Housewife Magnet by @thecharmlady http://bit.ly/CoffeeorDie " , unlimited
3) Follow me on twitter @susieqtpies
4) Stop in and make The Charm Lady as one of your favorite ETSY stores.
5) Look around at her ETSY store and tell me something about her store/products.
6) Enter any of my other giveaways (right side bar)
7) Here are other place you can find The Charm Lady! Follow her and come back and claim 5 entry points for each one!
GIVEAWAY ends September 18
Thanks to The Charm Lady for providing a review item and a giveaway item. All opinions expressed here are my own tasty words. USA