I love cookbooks. Ever since I was a young kid I would read any cookbook that I found including seeking out cookbooks at the library. One of my favorite boards on Pinterest is Best Ever Cookbooks. I started the board so that I could pin my favorite cookbooks. The board also has almost 20 other contributors on the board who also pin their favorites and recipes from actual cookbooks.
Want to join the board? Just ask! I would love to read your cookbook reviews. Please link them up below and I will check them out and pin them to my board.
HOW TO JOIN THE LINKY below- (do any of the following)
1) Pin this Party Post to Pinterest- Please! Why? To let others know about the party. It advertises the party so more people see it which in turn more people will see what you pin and give you traffic.
2) Add your Pinterest name to the linky. If you aren't on Pinterest and want an invite, leave a comment and addy.
3) Link up anything you want to be ! No limit. We just ask that you make sure your post has a decent picture.
4) In turn pin a few things on the linky.
5) If you want to host the party on your blog, scroll down and take the code. Make your own Pinterest Saturday page. That way you will get more attention to your blog.