Besides her posting about Pinterest projects, I have made quite a few recipes and have many more to try! How about you?
Today I'm featuring a Pinterest inspired project from my Auntie! She made the Initial Pearl Door Wreath & Bow
Auntie finally took the plunge and signed up with Pinterest a few months back. She has fun collection boards which include:
Can you all relate?
Here are her instructions to DIY Initial Pearl Door Wreath & Bow
- wooden initial
- paint- whatever color you want the initial
- bag of various sized pearls
- clear acrylic spray
- ultra fine glitter
- ribbon for bow
- Paint wooden initial. Let dry.
- Paint a thin later of glue on initial. Add on pearls.
- When finished, mix a little water with glue. Give the project a painted wash with this mixture. Let dry over night.
- Spray the initial with clear acrylic and sprinkle on the ultra fine glitter while it is wet.
- When dry, tie on bow and hang on door.
Do you need help making a perfect bow? Check the Bowdabra Blog for tutorials.
Looking for another easy door wreath? Check HERE for my featured wreath over at the Bowdabra Blog today.
Here is one initial wreath that is similar to the one made today. This was is from Our Unexpected Journey and it is on Pinterest.