The contest is called Run Away with the Writer
You and five of your closet book-loving friends get to jet off to Ontario for an exceptional 3 night getaway in a five-star luxury hotel in Toronto.
You and five friends could enjoy:
• Return air travel via Porter Airlines to Toronto
• Accommodations at the regal Fairmont Royal York in Toronto and The Rosseau, Canada’s first JW Marriott Resort & Spa in Muskoka
• Shuttle from Toronto to Muskoka in quintessentially Ontario fashion via a short yet exhilarating float plane ride, admiring scenic landscapes and vibrant fall colours en route before landing on Lake Rosseau
• All meals, including a culinary tour of Toronto and dinner high atop the CN Tower with an exclusive tour of the world’s tallest wine cellar
• Two memorable literary events with Joseph Boyden books & celebrated author of Three Day Road and Through Black Spruce. You and your
guests will enjoy a private reception with Boyden in Toronto and attend an event in Muskoka where he’ll talk about the books he has written, the one he is currently writing and how his native Ontario inspires his work
• Guided tours in Muskoka will give you a flavor of the region’s marine and aboriginal heritage; you’ll experience its natural beauty while hiking and mushroom foraging; you’ll enjoy its local arts scene on a fall studio tour; and of course, there will be time to visit the quaint shops of Ontario’s ‘cottage country’.
Total prize valued at $15,000 CAD / $14,600 USD
This is a sponsored post by Ontario Tourism which provided information for me to share with you for a monetary fee.