Sunday, March 18, 2012
How I Fought and Beat a Monster of a Stain Contest
There is a contest going on right now over at Scholastic on this very subject. They want to know about how you fought and beat a monster of a stain! Your story could make you one of three lucky winners to win play equipment for your own backyard, athletic equipment for your child's school, plus a year's supply of Clorox2. The contest ends April 20th 2012.
About a month ago I encountered my monster of a stain. Silly me should have take a photo of the before and after BUT I was so upset with what had happened that I didn't think of snapping a picture. Go figure because I take pictures of EVERYTHING!
My story: I was at the tail end of the nasty flu that was going around and a friend called and wanted to bring over a pot of spicy tomato based soup to make me feel better. I met her at the door, the soup was in a large pot, half way full. I put the soup down and shut the door. I then turned to walk up my white carpet steps (ok not my choice to have white carpet but it came with the house) and about the 3 step up of 10, Aslan, my sweet kitty cut right in front of my feet and tripped me. I lost my balance, because of the soup pot and fell up the steps. The soup flew out of the pot and up the steps with me. I hurt my knee, face and hands. I actually cried in pain which made my sleeping teen jump out of bed to see what was wrong. I wasn't mad at the kitty, he really is so sweet and didn't realize what he did. The teen wanted to help but I knew it was something that I had to do myself.
Do you have a story? Enter the "How I Fought And Beat a Monster of a Stain" contest! Once you enter you are welcome to share with me your story!
Thanks to the sponsor of this post, I received $100 for blogging on this topic. My own words & opinions are expressed here.
- Pinterest Easter Egg Hop - blog link up Party
- HOT end of month printable Coupons & Deals
- 5 Tips to Avoid Getting Sick on a Family Vacation
- Springtime Menu and Recipes by Patricia L. Mote
- 7 Fun Ways to Teach Children to Save money
- Old Navy BEST-TEES are soft-tees
- Meals in Minutes Cookbook Giveaway with Gooseberry...
- Best-Ever Cupcakes by Gooseberry Patch
- HOT Printable Coupons Barbie, Maybelline, Crayola ...
- Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Contro...
- Weekly Menu Plan with Easy Recipes
- HOT Printable Coupons & Deal
- MedImmune RSV and Baby Etiquette
- Enter to win $25 with Walmart and Bakeoff #MyBlogS...
- Five Days of belVita Breakfast challenge
- Cake Pops, Cake Balls and Pinterest Blog Hop
- Spring and Easter Crafty Recipe Blog Hop
- Easter Egg Pops & Bowdabra Bow Tutorial
- Tasty Menu Plan with recipes & blog hop!
- Gooseberry Patch Cookbook Recipes with Simple Shor...
- How I Fought and Beat a Monster of a Stain Contest...
- Gourmet Popcorn Giveaway by Michele's Sweet Shoppe...
- Pirate's Booty Giveaway
- X Out Teen Acne Treatment and Giveaway
- Cheers! Drinks & Pinterest Link up
- FREE Brownie Recipe eBook Cookbook
- HOT Coupons & Deals Movie Night, Food, Hair produc...
- Happy Friday! Link up St. Patrick's Day Food & Fun...
- The Game of LIFE: zAPPed Edition Board Game or App...
- Fly Away Giveaway Win $100 Southwest Airlines
- Healthy St. Patrick's Day Smoothie Recipes
- St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop! Link up Recipes & more...
- Honey Beer Bread
- Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
- Tasty Menu Plan with recipes & blog hop!
- Corned Beef & Cabbage for St. Patrick's Day
- St. Patrick's Day Green Cornbread Recipe
- Happy Pi Day 3.14 or Pie Day in Foodie World
- Pinterest Blog HOP! Link up your HOT post!
- Lucky St. Patrick's Day Brownie Recipe
- National Nutrition Month Link up #Mushroom recipes...
- Southern Illinois Save 50% at Pagliai’s Pizza and ...
- Super cute Embelle Baby bibs available at Target w...
- Meatless Meal Recipe Link up
- Coupons and Deals! Cereal, baby products and more!...
- Menu Plan with recipes, photo and blog hop
- HOT Pinterest Links and Blog Hop! Join in the fun
- Zurker lurker? Want to check it out with me?
- What are your craziest parenting tactics and trick...
- Lent Fish Friday!
- Clorox Recipes For Fun! Sushi #RecipesForFun
- Changes with Facebook Pages part 3
- Changes with Facebook Part 2
- Changes with Facebook Pages Part 1
- Southern Illinois Deal Louie's P&R Herrin, IL
- ▼ March (55)
- ► 2011 (462)
- ► 2010 (484)
- ► 2009 (229)