Welcome back to a new Saturday Pinterest Party! My favorite board this week is Summer Meals with little effort. We've had record breaking 100+ weather all week and cooking hasn't been something I have enjoyed. I love easy recipes that involve the crockpot, grill and salads. Check out the board and find some new recipes. If you have quick, easy summer meals link them up below. I can't wait to check them out. Oh and if you want to know a bit about me, check my All About Me Pinterest Board.
HOW TO JOIN THE LINKY below- (do any of the following)
1) Pin this Party Post to Pinterest- Please! Why? To let others know about the party. It advertises the party so more people see it which in turn more people will see what you pin and give you traffic.
2) Add your Pinterest name to the linky. If you aren't on Pinterest and want an invite, leave a comment and email addy.
3) Link up anything you want to be ! No limit. We just ask that you make sure your post has a decent picture.
4) In turn pin a few things on the linky.
5) If you want to host the party on your blog, scroll down and take the code. Make your own Pinterest Saturday page. That way you will get more attention to your blog.
Please follow my boards on Pinterest- SusieQTpies Scraps of Life and cohost Crystal and Company and 3 Boys and a Dog. We do follow back.