Ever heard of Foodie Penpals? Well I participated in June and it was a lot of fun! It is hosted by Lindsay @The Lean Green Bean. It is very easy to participate.
- On the 5th of the month you get your penpal paring.
- By the 15th of the month you mail your box and wait patiently for yours!
- On the last day of the month you blog about your foodie penpal!
If you’re interested in participating for July, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form and read the terms and conditions.
You must submit your information by July 4th as pairings will be emailed on July 5th!
*If you're from somewhere besides the US, Canada or Europe and want to participate, send me an email and I'll see if we get enough interest this month!
Lucky me, I was sent a Foodie Penpal box by Rachel at Trampling Rose. Click her blog to find out more about her blog and see what she got from her Foodie Penpal.
Rachel is from South Dakota and she sent me goodies from her State. I was thrilled with EVERYTHING! She had me pegged just right!
- Dakota Style Dill Pickle Chips- they were kettle cooked to perfection! I love these! They were the best dill pickle chips that I have ever eaten! Notice I keep saying, "were" because they are ALL GONE!
- Wild Dutchmen Sunflower Seeds- My kids grabbed these and I have yet to find them. I did get to grab a handfull before the bag disappeared!
- Lakota Premier Native American Microwave Popcorn- Another weakness of mine! It was perfect and fresh tasting.
- Old West BBQ & Dippin' Sauce- very tasty and came in handy because I made shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches and didn't pick up sauce at the store! How did she know all the way from South Dakota?
- Butter Crust Granola- This was very tasty! We loved it and I enjoyed it as a dessert on top of my greek yogurt!
It really was fun getting a penpal package in the mail. I hope you sign up for July.
Thank you Rachel and Lindsay for making it fun my first time!