Here are a few of our favorite recipes: Chai Tea, Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte', Camamel Macchiato, Eggnog Latte', Marbled pound cake and Mocha Brownies. I was impressed with all the baked goods listed!!
Most of the recipes have easy to find ingredients that you probably have on hand at home. There are a few items that you will have to buy at Starbucks or search online! For me, it is easier to search online to get what I need. We live in a small town with the nearest Starbucks 25 minutes away.
Her shop offers many ebook. Some of them are Arts and Crafts, Recipes, Business Opportunities, Home and Garden, Pets, Health and Beauty and more! The next book that I'm going to get is the Jerky Recipe book. I just recently got a dehydrator and I can't wait to try out some of her recipes.
The book was very easy to access. As soon as you pay for the book, she sends you the file. I have ebook cookbooks on my computer so I just filed it in with the others. So easy and right at your fingertips!
5 Winners for the Starbucks Recipe Ebook
Entry: Go visit her shop, Infooncd, look around and come back and leave a comment about one of her ebooks! Leave email address with this entry.
Bonus entries: 5 entries each
1) Follow my blog (any way, right side bar)
2) Tweet giveaway "Enter to win one of Five Starbucks Coffee Recipe books http://bit.ly/Starbucks4U " , unlimited
3) Follow me on twitter @susieqtpies
4) Stop in and make Infooncd as one of your favorite ETSY stores.
5) Look around at her ETSY store and tell me something about her store/products. Heart something you like. (5 entries per comment)
6) Enter any of my other giveaways (right side bar)
GIVEAWAY ends 9/18
Thanks to infooncd for providing me a copy of the book and 5 copies for my giveaway winners. All opinions expressed here are my own tasty words.